Proposal Writer & Technology Transition Manager for Contracts and Grants
Part-time, remote work as an employee with benefits; no contractors
Be responsible for all phases of winning contracts and grants, from identifying them, to building relationships, to proposal writing, to guiding our team on how to submit reports properly. Typically, our internal team will provide technical expertise and our partners will provide subject matter expertise. Your job will be to pull them together to write compelling proposals for a variety of opportunities. You will also be responsible for certain contract and grant administration tasks.
- Experience working with the DoD, the “ARPA”s, Homeland Security, the DOJ, or the FBI
- Experience managing contract and proposal pipelines
- Experience finding and managing partners for proposals
- Applied R&D proposal writing, such as through SBIR’s
- Extensive contacts regarding one or more of these topics: civil rights, human trafficking, justice, law enforcement, military, and intelligence technology
- Serve all constituencies without bias, including, without limitation, bias based on race, religion, sexual orientation, handicap, or national origin
- Located in the Washington, DC area and able to meet in-person with program managers
- 3+ Years Experience Securing Federal Government Contract Proposals
- 3+ Years Experience Securing Federal Government Grant Proposals
- 3+ Years Experience Securing Private Foundation Grant Proposals
- Ability to satisfy government reporting requirements
- Technical proposal writing experience, especially regarding the development of new software and the licensing of existing software
- Curiosity and a sense of humor; ability to withstand occasional puns and obscure movie references
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and short descriptions of you qualifications for each bullet under the Required and Preferred sections. Resumes sent without this information will not be considered.
About Bashpole Software /dba/ Updentity
Bashpole Software partners with subject matter experts to pursue grants, develop technology, and promote causes though Updentity.com and BetterCF.org. Our goal is to make the world a better place through the ability of software to scale to serve many people.